In R&D projects, we develop new types of PV cells with new physical active principles and higher efficiencies. First preliminary tests are very promising and the first prototypes in the laboratory show an efficiency of up to 30%.
- Development of a new type of PV cell with higher efficiency
- Development of optimized manufacturing systems and processes
The installation of PV modules in open-space systems and on house roofs using innovative, standardized fastening systems are topics for an integrated approach in photovoltaics. The various scenarios for installing PV systems on land and on water are considered.
In addition to connection systems based on shape memory alloys (SMA), trackers and off-grid systems are also being developed that represent autonomously communicating and self-organizing subsystems.
- Development of a new standardized and modular fastening system kit
- Development of new fastening systems and floating bodies for mounting on water surfaces
- Development of smart connecting components
- Development of standardized trackers and off-grid systems